Friday, April 18, 2008

Project Looking Through - Take 2


This was taken about a year ago. We headed north and went to the Panda Research Center. As we started walking, we wondered how many we would see. We were excited to see the first two but then we lost count of how many we saw. We paused here for some time to watch four pandas and Miss K enjoyed watching them.

4 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

Oh my gosh!! Look at those cute little furry faces!! What a great PLT photo!

Dianne said...

the color of miss k's jacket is perfect leading into the pandas.

I love photos of people looking away and this one is perfect.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

That is really neat! I love pandas.

Debbie said...

I love your PLT photo! I've been reading your blog and can't figure out how you ended up in China...is kind of unusual. I assume hubby's job!