Living overseas one of the things I have come to enjoy is photography. Well, I guess it is not that new. I remember in high school entering some photography contests. I remember doing a photo story and also a black and white of my great grandmother. Now living overseas there are so many things that I want to remember, to show others, and just enjoy.
I decided it was time to have a separate area to display and share those photos.
My cameras, yes, I have cameras -- three of them. Most of the photos are taken on my Canon PowerShot A530 which is a 5.0 mega pixal. I bought it almost 2 years ago and love it. It is small so that makes it easy to carry with me. I have a Nikon N65, a film camera. I bought that 3 years ago and still enjoy it especially on planned outings. I also have a Samsung Slim Zoom 290W that is a point and shot. Let's see I won that at a lucky drawing at a Chinese New Year party probably about 9 years ago (went to Europe 10 years ago and my camera died after that trip then I won this). I don't use it that much. I had a Chinese/Korean instruction booklet but contacted Samsung USA and was able to get the English version.
Enjoy my world.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment